Tough Trip Through Paradise with the Society of Rockets

A project in San Francisco, CA by Michael Evans

Funding Successful

San Francisco's underground favorites are back with their highly anticipated 8th LP! Lush arrangements for your turntable and ears!
Backers: 75
Average Pledge Per Backer: $51

Funded: $3,856 of $3,500
Dates: Sep 20th -> Oct 31st (42 days)
Project By: Michael Evans
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.



current pledge level
Last Updated: October 31 @ 13:28 -0400 GMT


of goal
funding period ended


trending toward
Trends are not projections.


of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

New Video, Bonus CDs, Oh My!!!

October 25th - via:
Funded doesn't mean that we're cruising!  We have more in store for you, as it was you that made the vinyl edition of Tough Trip Through Paradise become a reality.  Here's what's currently cooking as the vinyl is taking its own "trip" through the... (Read More)

We did it! This trip is going to vinyl

October 20th - via:
We did it! Well, YOU did it!!  With 10 days left to spare our Kickstarter project has met it's funding goal. That means we can set the gears in motion to get records into your hands in a just a few short months. And, I'm happy to report we have... (Read More)

A Trip forward, a Trip back

October 12th - via:
Hi Folks! We are excited to announce that the project is currently 73% funded! That leaves us with 27% to go in 18 days to reach our funding goal before our Halloween deadline. As an all-or-nothing funding project on Kickstarter, it's essential for... (Read More)

The LP is about to become a reality - beyond thankful!

October 5th - via:
Our thanks to you is endless, we couldn't do this without you! Because of you, we're 66% of the way to our goal... huzzah!!!  Here's a little more background on the recording and mix process for the album. Tough Trip Through Paradise was an intense... (Read More)

This trip is just getting started!

September 25th - via:
Wow! We're thrilled to share that we're well on our way to our goal of releasing Tough Trip Through Paradise on vinyl - already 34% backed in less than a week! Thank you all so much for your pledges, we're overwhelmed by the support. The number one... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!