Castle Panic Deluxe Collection

The Deck of Many Quests

A project in Puyallup, WA by Lunch Break Heroes
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

Limitless inspiration for your tabletop fantasy adventures. Over 200,000 system-agnostic quests in the palm of your hand!
Backers: 2015
Average Pledge Per Backer: $28

Funded: $56,440 of $20,000
Dates: Mar 3rd -> Apr 2nd (30 days)
Project By: Lunch Break Heroes
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

$56,440

current pledge level
Last Updated: April 2 @ 14:02 -0400 GMT

282%

of goal
funding period ended

$0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

D&D meets Cards Against Humanity in Deck of Many Quests’ fill-the-blank adventures

March 22nd - via: dicebreaker.com
Brainstorm campaigns for roleplaying games such as Dungeons & Dragons 5E with The Deck of Many Quests, a collection of cards containing ideas for future adventures. The Deck of Many Quests is designed to provide games masters and players with a method of generating quick ideas for potential RPG campaigns. (Read More)

We're funded!

March 21st - via: kickstarter.com
We did it! The Deck of Many Quests is happening! Someone pinch me! ... Actually don't, that would hurt. At approximately 9:00pm Pacific time, we reached our funding goal of $20,000 with 12 days to go. I'm elated and excited beyond belief, and I want... (Read More)

A Peek Behind the Curtain

March 17th - via: kickstarter.com
Where did the idea come from? Back in November of 2020, the idea for The Deck of Many Quests popped into my head largely unbidden, and mostly complete. The thought of creating something new by combining two or more disparate elements intrigued me. My... (Read More)

See a video review of the deck!

March 10th - via: kickstarter.com
I worked with NoNat1s to get an unbiased review of The Deck of Many Quests! Check it out if you want to see the deck in action, and his thoughts on it as a game building tool.  (Read More)

What an incredible start!

March 5th - via: kickstarter.com
It has begun! Thank you everyone who has supported The Deck of Many Quests thus far. Your support means the world to us here at Lunch Break Heroes. We hit 25% funding on our second day with 28 days to go. Lots of time to gather that remaining 75%--or... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!