Laura Dre - Xetashell Project AD-01 - The Soundtrack

A project in Bremen, Germany by Laura Dre

Funding Successful

An immersive Cyberpunk Art Project: music, illustration & human made androids taking you back to the dystopian realm of the 80s & 90s
Backers: 233
Average Pledge Per Backer: €108

Funded: €25,171 of €23,200
Dates: Mar 8th -> Apr 7th (30 days)
Project By: Laura Dre
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.



current pledge level
Last Updated: April 7 @ 15:02 -0400 GMT


of goal
funding period ended


trending toward
Trends are not projections.


of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

we're 100% funded!! :D

April 6th - via:
Good evening everyone! great news: WE ARE 100% FUNDED!! WOOHOO!!  but I'm going to wait until this campaign closes, that's when I'll celebrate! 🥳 Have a great evening everyone! :) Laura  (Read More)

85% funded...

April 4th - via:
Today we're hitting the 85% mark and just yesterday we were at 80%. There's still 3 days left so let's all try our best to make it happen.  Thanks to freaky-Deek I've now added the Volta r models to my campaign. There are 2 now available from the... (Read More)

we're at 80% and getting closer now! :)

April 3rd - via:
Hi all, we're making fantastic progress with this campaign and we're so close of hitting the goal! We hit 8k€ within the first 48h, so I'm still hopeful we can hit the remaining 20% in next few days! A massive thanks to all my supportive backers... (Read More)

1 week left!

March 31st - via:
1 week left until this Kickstarter ends! This project is currently 70% funded and we're still about 70 backers short, if any of the 243 project followers are reading this, please support this campaign by backing it. :) I'd grateful for any... (Read More)

Only 2 weeks left!

March 24th - via:
Hello everyone!  It's Friday!! :) Hope everyone is looking forward to their weekend? We're currently hitting the 63% mark and have 2 weeks left to make the other 37% happen!   Some of you may already have seen my message on Bandcamp, but for those... (Read More)

Hooray, we're over 50% now!

March 19th - via:
Hi everyone!  Yesterday we have officially surpassed the 50% funding mark in 10 days, which is a really great milestone! :) Thank you all! Now we still have 19 days to hopefully get the other 50% together. I'm currently updating the KS page with... (Read More)

Incredible start!

March 12th - via:
Hello everyone!  First Sunday update is here! :) We're off to a really good start! The project started with +30% funding in the first 24h, and today (4 days later) we're nearly at 40%, which is fantastic! Kickstarter has also awarded my campaign... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!