Kicktraq Advertiser Pilot

A Thousand Winters. Fourth studio album by Jack Rubinacci

A project in Oslo, Norway by Jack Rubinacci
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

Excited to be recording my best songs so far.
Backers: 29
Average Pledge Per Backer: €106

Funded: €3,071 of €3,000
Dates: Mar 14th -> Apr 16th (33 days)
Project By: Jack Rubinacci
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

€3,071

current pledge level
Last Updated: April 16 @ 15:12 -0400 GMT

102%

of goal
funding period ended

€0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

we did it !

April 16th - via: kickstarter.com
Hello folks. I got confirmation this morning that the campaign has just gone over the 100% mark which means that thanks to you, we did it! This campaign is now fully funded! I am immensely grateful to each and every one for taking part and helping me... (Read More)

last update

April 12th - via: kickstarter.com
Hello wonderful people. Just wanted to send one last update before my campaign finishes here. Over the last few days there have been some amazing pledges come in. Nearly 1000 Euro has been added to the total bringing the campaign up to 74% funded.... (Read More)

thank you.

April 9th - via: kickstarter.com
Hello folks I wanted to say thank you so much to everyone that’s made a pledge to this campaign. We are getting closer now! I’ve now reached 62% of the goal! There are only 7 days left to make up the remaining 38% percent, so I’ve decided to... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!