Slim Pin Counter - Upgrade your Board Games

A project in Chiba, Japan by CoLabo

Funding Successful

A new game tracker/Life Point counter from Japan. It tracks 0-99 using one hand!/ 新スリムピンカウンター!0-99のカウントを可能。ピンとトレイを一緒に収納可能に。
Backers: 56
Average Pledge Per Backer: ¥7473

Funded: ¥418,509 of ¥300,000
Dates: Jul 20th -> Aug 19th (30 days)
Project By: CoLabo
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.



current pledge level
Last Updated: August 19 @ 09:15 -0400 GMT


of goal
funding period ended


trending toward
Trends are not projections.


of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

reached goal! Thank you😊 | 目標に達しました!感謝いたします(❁´◡`❁)

August 17th - via:
🍕It reached our goal just a few minutes ago! Thank you to all of you who supported us! I will take action for the first time toward production to meet your expectations. Thanks to all of you, a new useful item will be born in the board game world.... (Read More)

96% achieved! | 96%達成しました!

August 16th - via:
🍕Thank you for your support of the "Slim Pin Counter" project. Thanks to your support, we are at 96% with 70 hours remaining. We have 4% to go, so we hope you will pass this on to other board gamers you know. We are almost done discussing with the... (Read More)

Slim pin counters can be used in List of games that can be utilized /活用ゲームリスト

August 5th - via:
🍕This is the list of major games that were surveyed when the old Slim Pin Counter (countable from 0-20) was announced and answered by Japanese board gamers.... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!