The Grimness Fortress, 3D printable STL files

Communist Cats

A project in London, UK by Jackdaw Co
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

Communist Cats: A party card game for 2-6 players. Come comrades, and join the cats in their quest for power and glory!!!
Backers: 478
Average Pledge Per Backer: £17

Funded: £7,922 of £700
Dates: Sep 29th -> Oct 29th (30 days)
Project By: Jackdaw Co
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

£7,922

current pledge level
Last Updated: October 29 @ 14:02 -0400 GMT

1131%

of goal
funding period ended

£0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

4th Stretch Goal!

October 28th - via: kickstarter.com
Wow, thanks again everyone for your support! We’ve hit the 4th stretch goal, meaning for all copies of Communist Cats we’ll be printing on an upgraded card quality.  (Read More)

Card Naming Survey Results

October 17th - via: kickstarter.com
Hi everyone, Thanks for your input and votes on card naming. Below are the results, and there is a clear winner: 1) No card names at all - artwork and numbers only   5.88% 2) No card names on cards - however card names will be added on the character... (Read More)

3rd stretch goal

October 17th - via: kickstarter.com
We’ve hit the 3rd stretch goal, which is Kickstarter promo B. We can reveal that this will be another character. We’ll be revealing provisional rules for both promo A and B over the upcoming few days. We’re away from our computer with all our... (Read More)

Survey Update

October 15th - via: kickstarter.com
Hi everyone, We’ve had a good response to the survey that went out, thanks for your input! We will be closing the results of the survey in 48 hours time. The results will be announced when the survey is closed. Thanks again for your support!  (Read More)

Stretch Goal 2 - unlocked!

October 9th - via: kickstarter.com
Hi everyone,We've reached the 2nd stretch goal target!!!!This has unlocked promo card A.The card rules are 90% done, the remaining 10% is when we are happy with play testing.Saying this, we can reveal that it is a 7 star card, and will have a... (Read More)

Survey: Card Names

October 9th - via: kickstarter.com
Hi everyone,Thanks again for backing, we're really excited with how this is going and looking forward to getting this printed :)There's been a suggestion about having names on the cards, with the idea that it would make it easier to refer to the... (Read More)

How to play video!

October 5th - via: kickstarter.com
Hi everyone, We’ve added a how to play video to the Kickstarter page. Also we’re approaching the second stretch goal! More details will be announched when the target is reached. Thanks again for your support.  (Read More)

Stretch Goals Added!

October 2nd - via: kickstarter.com
We have added stretch goals to our page!Stretch goals include a digital copy of the artwork and two Kickstarter promos! We have been play testing these and will reveal more information as the cards are unlocked.Here is a picture of our key play... (Read More)

Target Reached!

September 30th - via: kickstarter.com
Thank you everyone for your support. We’ve reached the target so our game can now go into production! We’re really excited about reaching the target so quickly, and will keep you updated as we go along. Many Thanks!  (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!