Boston Blackie Radio Series 1945-49 w Dick Kollmar COMPLETE

A project in Chicago, IL by Carl Amari

Funding Successful

All 218 episodes in pristine audio quality (including more than 120 LOST episodes) transferred directly from the Ziv 16 inch discs
Backers: 120
Average Pledge Per Backer: $475

Funded: $56,947 of $56,200
Dates: Jan 12th -> Mar 12th (60 days)
Project By: Carl Amari
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.



current pledge level
Last Updated: March 12 @ 20:09 -0400 GMT


of goal
funding period ended


trending toward
Trends are not projections.


of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

We did it!! We have reached our goal!!!

March 12th - via:
Hi Everyone! We did it!! We reached the goal! Thank you everyone! Together we have raised the necessary funds to preserve the entire ZIV run of the Boston Blackie radio series!! All 218 of these programs can now be transferred from Ziv’s personal... (Read More)


March 5th - via:
Hello from Carl Amari — We are 58% funded in our effort to save BOSTON BLACKIE and we have a week to get the other 42%. If you are one of the nearly 100 pledgers we have so far, THANK YOU!!! If you are still thinking about it, now is the time to... (Read More)

Welcome to the Boston Blackie Kickstarter Campaign!

January 16th - via:
Hello Everyone! We are off to a great start and we have plenty of time remaining. We are already 25% funded thanks to all of you that have pledged! You can help this campaign even more by spreading the word and sharing this Kickstarter page. We did... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!