District 9: The Boardgame - Ad A

Amy Kucharik & Friends (With Benefits) debut album!

A project in Somerville, MA by Amy Kucharik
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

I'm making my debut album of bluesy/jazzy/folky original ukulele music along with my awesome band! Lend a hand & get cool rewards!
Backers: 168
Average Pledge Per Backer: $50

Funded: $8,463 of $8,000
Dates: Mar 1st -> Mar 31st (31 days)
Project By: Amy Kucharik
Tags:
musicfolk music +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

$8,463

current pledge level
Last Updated: April 1 @ 00:02 -0400 GMT

105%

of goal
funding period ended

$0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

We did it! Now, who's the Boss?

March 30th - via: kickstarter.com
It's true!! Hooray!!! With only a little over 24 hours to go, we have achieved 100% of our funding. Thanks to all of you, Amy Kucharik & Friends (With Benefits) will be recording a debut CD featuring my original songs. Now, with a day left to... (Read More)

New T-shirt reward! Plus, hear us live in Union Square tonight!

March 28th - via: kickstarter.com
With just 3 days left, we've reached 90% of our goal! That's great... I believe we are truly in the home stretch, and it's just another push until we make it! To help reach the goal, I'm announcing another reward level: "Friends With Style." For... (Read More)

In which we have our rock star moment...

March 26th - via: kickstarter.com
Hey friends!  We're counting down the days, and with only 5 days to go we're at 71% of our funding. It's going to take a big final push to get that remaining 29%. For those of you who've contributed so far, or who've shared our link, THANK YOU!... (Read More)

What have we been up to?

March 20th - via: kickstarter.com
On Day 20 of the Kickstarter, we're at 60% of funding! Meanwhile, my band and I have been keeping busy... Rehearsing, arranging, booking, promoting and playing. In this update, hear about my St. Patrick's Day busking adventure, and how Khrysti and I... (Read More)

We're halfway there!

March 16th - via: kickstarter.com
This post is for backers only. Please visit Kickstarter.com and log in to read. (Read More)

Launch Party Music Highlights

March 5th - via: kickstarter.com
Hey there! It's Day 5 of my campaign, and I'm thrilled to report that we've already reached more than $2,800, 36% of our goal. That's a great place to be right now, but we have a long way to go in the next 26 days. Please keep spreading the word! On... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!
Performing maintenance. Some data may be briefly unavailable but is being collected and will be applied shortly.