PledgeManager for The RPG Tracking System ft. Paladin Woodworking!

Silverline Science Fiction Extravaganza

A project in Orlando, FL by Silverline Comics
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

Silverline does science fiction! Beyond the Stars, Obsoletes, and Krey! Three comics in one campaign!
Backers: 114
Average Pledge Per Backer: $52

Funded: $5,879 of $5,000
Dates: May 4th -> May 22nd (18 days)
Project By: Silverline Comics
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

$5,879

current pledge level
Last Updated: May 22 @ 22:04 -0400 GMT

117%

of goal
funding period ended

$0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

GOAL!

May 20th - via: kickstarter.com
Thank you! Wow! We hit goal--and then some! You did it! Thank you so much for getting us not just to goal, but we blew away the first stretch goal, too! You did it so fast we've hardly had time to discuss additional stretch goals. So while we got... (Read More)

More exciting stuff to push final 3 days!

May 19th - via: kickstarter.com
Final 3 days This update is LOADED with final push content! We’re serious about reaching our goal (and some) and want to show you that. As I was preparing the update, we hit 100 backers! YES! But this is important--see below! So, first up: STRETCH... (Read More)

New Add-Ons!

May 13th - via: kickstarter.com
68%; 9 days to go As I type this, we are 68% funded. We've got 9 days remaining to get the other 32%. http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/silverlinecomics/scifi1/ says we're on track to make it...so let's keep pushing! New Add-Ons! The Beyond the Stars... (Read More)

Halfway!

May 10th - via: kickstarter.com
Update, the first! Thank you all for backing. As of this writing, we have just hit the halfway point. So...everyone DOUBLE their pledges! ;) Just kidding. Everyone spend the next few days trying to convince ONE other person to give us a try, though,... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!