Kicktraq Advertiser Pilot

NOCTIS: Volume One - Collecting Issues #1-#3

A project in Reading, UK by Dylan
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

The illustrated story following Noctis: a shell of their former self inhabited by Death. Chapters One, Two and Three.
Backers: 27
Average Pledge Per Backer: £18

Funded: £496 of £400
Dates: Jun 30th -> Jul 30th (30 days)
Project By: Dylan
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

£496

current pledge level
Last Updated: July 30 @ 15:13 -0400 GMT

124%

of goal
funding period ended

£0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

Noctis: Volume One is successfully funded!

July 23rd - via: kickstarter.com
New Banner Variant  Hello everyone!  Today Noctis surpassed the funding goal! This means that everyone who has pledged will receive their rewards as well as anyone who pledges from this point forward. It is so exciting that the project will go... (Read More)

2 weeks left!

July 16th - via: kickstarter.com
Hello! We are currently halfway through the fundraising timeline, in the past few weeks Noctis has been 68% funded and I am so grateful for each pledge :)    There are now fourteen days left to raise the remaining 32% of the funding - I really... (Read More)

50% funded!!!

July 8th - via: kickstarter.com
Hello! We have reached the halfway point and surpassed it- Noctis is currently 58% funded and I can’t believe it. Thank you to everyone who has pledged, this project has been in the making for eight months and it’s so close to being real so keep... (Read More)

First update!

July 5th - via: kickstarter.com
This post is for backers only. Please visit Kickstarter.com and log in to read. (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!