AWAY: The Survival Series - An animal adventure game - Ad A

From Neigh to Zebra

A project in New York, NY by Rainbow Zebra Co.
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

A whimsical children's book about diversity and acceptance
Backers: 146
Average Pledge Per Backer: $56

Funded: $8,237 of $7,000
Dates: Jun 3rd -> Jul 3rd (30 days)
Project By: Rainbow Zebra Co.
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

$8,237

current pledge level
Last Updated: July 3 @ 14:01 -0400 GMT

117%

of goal
funding period ended

$0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

$7K-Inning Stretch

June 28th - via: kickstarter.com
It's time to S T R E T C H OK take a break from everything you need to do and s t r e t c h ! It's good for you :)  We hit our goal of $7K (USD) so we're definitely going to print! Woohoo! From the bottom of my heart (and the top and the middle,... (Read More)

WE DID IT!!!

June 26th - via: kickstarter.com
We reached our goal, and then some, and almost a full week early at that! You guys are the BEST!!! Can I hug you?  Feeling like this right now :) Also, the words on this shirt speak the truth! I better go work on those rewards now!!!  (Read More)

We're SO close!!! Now we're shifting focus to getting you your rewards :)

June 26th - via: kickstarter.com
We're at 97%, you guys!  When I was growing up and I got 97% on a test, my mom would say "What happened to the other 3%?". I think that was code for "Great job"? Maybe? Anyways, let's make my mom proud and get that extra 3% of funding we need to get... (Read More)

We're almost there! Let's share the love <3

June 17th - via: kickstarter.com
Thanks to you amazing souls (almost 100 backers strong!) we're very close to our goal. PLEASE help us spread the love even further so we can cross that finish line and go to print!  In other news, we were featured around the globe this week :) We... (Read More)

75% Funded in One Week!

June 10th - via: kickstarter.com
Today officially marks the one-week point. While we’re only a quarter of the way into the campaign, time-wise, we’re already three-quarters of the way to our funding goal!  This is all thanks to you amazing people and your incredible support! As... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!