Zafir: Tactical Roleplaying Game

Discovering the History of Astronomy

A project in Barcelona, Spain by Kronecker Wallis

Funding Successful

Scientists who changed the way we see the Universe: Copernicus, Brahe, Kepler and Galileo.
Backers: 476
Average Pledge Per Backer: €258

Funded: €123,018 of €100,000
Dates: Jan 19th -> Feb 21st (34 days)
Project By: Kronecker Wallis
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.



current pledge level
Last Updated: February 21 @ 17:01 -0500 GMT


of goal
funding period ended


trending toward
Trends are not projections.


of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

Thank you

February 21st - via:
Hi all,  We just wanted to say a big thank you to all those who supported us throughout this campaign - we are over the moon to have this project funded and are delighted that we can make this idea a reality. Next week Kickstarter will organise the... (Read More)


February 15th - via:
Hi all,  We just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all of your support and pledges - we are delighted that our project has been funded and are excited about bringing it to fruition. In other news, today is Galileo Galilei's birthday - quite fitting... (Read More)

Campaign Update

February 7th - via:
Hi all, Last Tuesday the campaign passed its half-way point. We are just over the 70% mark, meaning we have 14 days to reach only the remaining 30%!  We are working hard - sharing our project with a lot of media, astronomers, scientists in social... (Read More)

Thank you - halfway there!

January 29th - via:
Hi there,   Many thanks to all who have helped us so far in moving towards our campaign's goal - we are just over half way there. We are exited by your interest and delighted by the wonderful messages of support.   We would like to introduce you to... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!