Hour of Need

30-day Start Here Challenger

A project in Dayton, OH by Daniel Huiet
006days 
:
14hours 
:
04minutes 

Status: Active

A quick, simple, proven 30-day tool that gives you the techniques to start and accomplish the goals you’ve always wanted to complete.
Backers: 91
Average Daily Pledges: $160
Average Pledge Per Backer: $42

Funding: $3,838 of $5,000
Dates: Oct 20th -> Nov 19th (31 days)
Project By: Daniel Huiet
Tags:
bookseducational +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

$3,838

current pledge level
Last Updated: 14 minutes ago

76%

of goal

$4,958

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

99%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

75% funded, 7 days to go!

November 11th - via: kickstarter.com
Hello backers and followers! We are at 75% funded! This is a great accomplish and we're extremely grateful to everyone that has shown their support so far! We have less than a week now to raise the remaining 25% to reach our goal.  Part of the... (Read More)

67% funded with 17 days to go!

November 1st - via: kickstarter.com
We are two-thirds to our funding goal with 17 days left!  My sister created version 1 of the Start Here Challenger almost 2 years ago now. I had zero expectations from it. At the time I was working everyday at the Great Escape Game and starting to... (Read More)

47% funded in 2 days!

October 22nd - via: kickstarter.com
We reached 47% funding in two days! You all are AMAZING! None of this would be possible without all of your support! The best way to reach our goal is for you to share this project friends, family members, or coworkers that you think might enjoy or... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!
Performing maintenance. Some data may be briefly unavailable but is being collected and will be applied shortly.