Sub Terra II: Inferno's Edge

Falloverground: Plymouth Pub Map

A project in Plymouth, UK by Marcus Rees
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

A poster, based on the London Underground Tube Map, showing a selection of pubs, bars and clubs in the city of Plymouth, UK.
Backers: 23
Average Pledge Per Backer: £13

Funded: £303 of £300
Dates: Mar 13th -> Apr 2nd (20 days)
Project By: Marcus Rees
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

£303

current pledge level
Last Updated: April 2 @ 16:03 -0400 GMT

101%

of goal
funding period ended

£0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

We did it! Time for a pint?

March 28th - via: kickstarter.com
Thank you so much to everyone who donated to, and shared, my campaign! We still have 4 whole days to go and we did it! I am currently sat on £303 and I couldn't be happier! This means that you will all definitely be receiving your gifts sometime... (Read More)

nearly there! (£219)

March 20th - via: kickstarter.com
We’ve hit more than two-thirds of the goal I set to make this idea possible! Keep sharing, keep donating, and let’s make sure these posters see the light of day!  (Read More)

Nearly half way! (£137)

March 17th - via: kickstarter.com
This campaign is just 13 pounds away from reaching 50% completion! Keep pledging and keep telling your friends about the campaign to ensure that you get the rewards that you want! Remember, this campaign is all or nothing so if we don't reach 300... (Read More)

12 hours in!

March 14th - via: kickstarter.com
We’re over 12 hours in now and the campaign is off to a flying start! The campaign has raised just over 40% with the help of 6 backers. Let’s try and push for the other 60% and get this campaign funded!  (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!
Performing maintenance. Some data may be briefly unavailable but is being collected and will be applied shortly.