Veil of Ruin

Amicis

A project in Miami, FL by Kristhian De Oliveira
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Unsuccessful

Amicis is a social media platform for people with disabilities. Where you can talk about your disability with others like you.
Backers: 1

Funded: $1 of $50,000
Dates: May 7th -> Jul 6th (60 days)
Project By: Kristhian De Oliveira
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

$1

current pledge level
Last Updated: July 6 @ 14:19 -0400 GMT

0%

of goal
funding period ended

$0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

We are officially in the QA testing phase.

July 2nd - via: kickstarter.com
 Two weeks ago we started testing the Amicis App for Android. While QA Tests are ongoing the developers are adjusting changes based on internal feedback, as well as implementing advertisements to the app. We should start QA testing the IOS app this... (Read More)

Sign up for early access

June 15th - via: kickstarter.com
If you don't have the funds to donate you can still be an early user, however you will get access after those who donated. Click the link Here to sign up.  (Read More)

Final User interface screens

June 4th - via: kickstarter.com
Hello everyone happy Thursday. We have completed all of our user interface screens. Our current completion rate is 60%. The other 40% is back end logic. We are on time for the July 2020 launch date.  Below are the screens that are finalized. If you... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!