Krosmaster Blast: A 2-4 player tactical skirmish game!

Bridge Between N. Indian/Western Classical & Darjeeling Folk

A project in Kalimpong, India by Rhiannon Ledwell
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

Composing orchestral pieces within Indian Classical and Western Classical genres, and teaching at the Gandhi Ashram School in India.
Backers: 22
Average Pledge Per Backer: $96

Funded: $2,102 of $2,091
Dates: Jul 26th -> Aug 27th (32 days)
Project By: Rhiannon Ledwell
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

$2,102

current pledge level
Last Updated: August 27 @ 03:02 -0400 GMT

100%

of goal
funding period ended

$0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

Half-Way Through Campaign!

August 9th - via: kickstarter.com
Hello everyone!Thank so much to those of you who have helped me to make it to 25% of my goal so far! I am so grateful for your support. I only have two weeks to raise the other 75%, so please share the link to my project page with others, on social... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!