Alakazoo

Staunch Ambition: Issue #3 - A Supernatural Science Fiction

A project in Detroit, MI by Brian Lau
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Successful

Exploring a new dimension, Azarus becomes vulnerable and must battle for possession of one's most cherished asset.
Backers: 126
Average Pledge Per Backer: $40

Funded: $5,047 of $5,000
Dates: Mar 20th -> Apr 19th (31 days)
Project By: Brian Lau
Tags:
spacespacecomicscomicsadventureadventureactionactionbooksbooksgraphic novelgraphic novelscience fictionscience fictionartartpaintingpaintingspiritualspiritualsuperherosuperherofictionfiction +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

$5,047

current pledge level
Last Updated: April 20 @ 00:02 -0400 GMT

100%

of goal
funding period ended

$0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

We scored the winning goal

April 19th - via: kickstarter.com
Thank you all for getting us to the goal! I'm honored and humbled by all of the support we have received. It's an odd feeling to ask people to spend their hard earned money on a vision you have. I would not be able to do this without you and I would... (Read More)

48 hours and 14% still to go

April 18th - via: kickstarter.com
What happens when humankind transcend the physical limitations to reach the goal? I'm determined to fine out! Thanks to the 106 of you who have supported our vision we are currently 86% funded. These last two days are going to be crucial for us... (Read More)

One week left to reach our goal

April 12th - via: kickstarter.com
It's down to the last seven days! Kickstarter's tend to pick up toward the end and we really need a good finish. We just moved up to 63% funded, which now leaves us just 37% to go. I'm doing everything I can think of and have time for to get the word... (Read More)

Staunch Ambition: an Interview with Brian Lau

April 11th - via: theouthousers.com
I interview Brian on his sci-fi comic, "Staunch Ambition", and his current kickstarter for issue #3! (Read More)

Us Indie Comic Fans Rule!

April 6th - via: kickstarter.com
I mean it! Thanks to¬†Independent Comic Book Fans like you, there's hope and inspiration to all who dream of doing something different. The good news is we are 46% funded with 13 days left to reach our goal. The rest of the news is we still have 54%... (Read More)

What's going on?

March 25th - via: kickstarter.com
It's nice to see a mix of early backers, some from previous Issues and all you new comers! Thank you for your support! I wanted to let you know some of the things that are going on. We are off to a good start being 22% funded in 5 days! If everyone... (Read More)

First Day 10% Funded!

March 21st - via: kickstarter.com
THANKS TO YOU!Thanks to you we are 10% to our goal in the first 24 hours! I want you to know it really means a lot to me having your support, especially on the first day. This book is not easy to make and we work extremely hard to make sure it is... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!